Protect Yourself From a Lapse in Coverage
Earning CSL Behring AssuranceSM Points
- For every month of continued product use* of an eligible CSL Behring therapy, you will receive 1 CSL Behring Assurance point.
- Points are issued based on product use from the date that enrollment eligibility is approved.
You may earn up to 12 Assurance points per year, up to a maximum of 60 points. Assurance points expire 5 years after they are awarded.
- Every 12 months (starting from your enrollment date), you must verify your continued use of the product for the previous 12 months.*
You will receive a reminder notification for yearly product usage submissions approximately 30 days prior to the end of the 12-month anniversary date.
- You or your doctor must provide annual documentation confirming your ongoing (or continued) use of the eligible CSL Behring product.* If this documentation is not provided, you may lose your eligibility in the program. There are some situations, however, in which your benefits will NOT be affected even if you stop using the product:
- The product is not available due to circumstances solely under CSL Behring's control
- Your doctor instructs you to discontinue use of the product temporarily
- Your doctor switches you to a different CSL Behring therapy
Certain limitations apply— see program Terms and Conditions for additional information.